About the Offer (the “Offer”)
These terms and conditions apply to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (the “Gift Card”) offered to you as a new Reviti Term Life policyholder when you take out a new Reviti Term Life policy with a minimum monthly premium of £5.
By taking out a new Reviti Term Life policy during the Offer Period (as defined below) you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before deciding to proceed.
The Offer is being provided by Reviti, the trading name of Reviti Limited.
Gift Card Amount
The amount of the Gift Card will depend on the how much your monthly premium is.
|Monthly Premium||Gift Card Amount|
|£10 to £14.99||£75|
|£15 to £19.99||£100|
Qualification for the Offer
- The Offer is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 years and above who purchase a new Reviti Term Life policy online at www.revitilife.com or through the Reviti contact centre between 00:01 GMT on 28 October 2021 and 23:59 GMT on 10th December 2021 (the “Offer Period”). Purchases outside the Offer Period are not eligible for this Offer.
- The Offer applies to new customers only. You will not receive a Gift Card if you currently have or have previously had a Reviti Term Life policy.
- Your policy must have been in force for 6 months and you must have paid all your monthly premiums in full when they were due. No Gift Card will be issued if you cancel your policy within the first 6 months or you miss a monthly payment.
- Only one Gift Card will be distributed per Reviti policyholder, limited to two Gift Cards per postal address. If you purchase multiple Reviti Term Life policies during the Offer Period the Offer will be applicable only in respect of the first Reviti Term Life policy taken out in your name during the Offer Period.
Receiving your Gift Card
Qualifying policyholders will be sent an email with a 16 digit claim code. You will have to add this code to your Amazon.co.uk account to start shopping. Reviti will email the code to you within 30 days of your Reviti Term Life policy being in force for 6 months.
Please note the code will be sent to the email address held on our records. If you change any of your contact details, including your email address or postal address you must notify Scottish Friendly (telephone 0333 3235433) to ensure that the code is sent to the correct email address. If you don't receive the email within 30 days following your Reviti Term Life policy being in force for 6 months, then please inform Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Reviti will not be liable to compensate you if you are unable to benefit from this promotion because your application for a Reviti Term Life policy is declined.
The Gift Card is non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. Please note that Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Gift Cards may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website by adding your claim code and used towards the purchase of products available on www.amazon.co.uk.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. The Amazon.co.uk Gift Card is subject to Amazon.co.uk’s own Gift Card terms and conditions. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l, a Luxembourg entity. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- The Offer is not sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon.
- Reviti reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Offer and/or Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason and without prior notice or explanation. This includes terminating the Offer Period early.
- Reviti accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of you participating in the Offer. Reviti further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
- Reviti shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.
* Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal